Monday, February 27, 2006

sayet

oh my! oh my!

to start off, thanks edsa for my 5 day weekend.. pero i never noticed until today that big treat.. you dont notice time when youre having fun.

wwe was the bomb!! it was heaven!! they are like celebrity people. haha. they are truly entertainers. all wrestlers were buffed!! batak na batak sila!! haha, and the divas were super hot!! haha, but i bet they smell wierd?

and a lot of hot women watching? haha side comment lang... haha my banner was eye-catching daw,
"lita, will you mary me?"

it was really a great event. araneta was full! people participated and acted proper. suprisingly they didn't act like what i expected people to act.

haha team mehn strikes again.. went out to katipunan with team mehn after the show.. damn, went home 1 in the morning with no one to fetch me.. bahala na diyos

had to take a cab, eh walang cab na dumadaan mga 4 na nakauwi, sabay gising ng 6 for the ATENEO ORIENTATION!!

Ateneo was like heaven... its presentation was great!!! so im still stuck between ateneo and lasalle!! help me please...
during the party at home, grabe saw the start of the "happening"

ung marines went to bonifacio... i don't know the whole story.. pero lulubog na pilipinas sa dagat!! literal!!

guguho na ang pilipinas.. nakakatakot seryoso!! pagraduatin nyo muna ako ng college tapos saka nyo sirain pilipinas... my god...

well, fuck man, sabaw nanaman bukas!!! just learned mga 9pm na may quarterly exam parin bukas!!! damnit.. di na ako magaaral... fuck it..

haha kaya ko na wind sa four elements ni rahzel and kenny muhammed.. wala lang, for people who know what im talking about. pero pangit parin. bought a microphone for my pc nga for it eh. my wind sounds like shit, pero i hope it gets better. eh i have a cold pa kaya basura pakinggan. i trying fire na. haha tapos i still don't know my hip hop.. one thing i will never want to learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home